An important preventative step in taking care of your gynecological health begins with an annual exam by a gynecologist or primary care provider. This allows an opportunity for potential health risks to be diagnosed or even prevented. From young adulthood through the menopausal years, we offer a complete range of medical and surgical services.
- Annual Exams
- Pap Testing and Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Management of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Breast Examinations and Preventive Screenings including Digital Mammography
- Family Planning Services including IUD's and Implants
- In-Office Procedures including Essure and Endometrial Ablation
- Guidance through Menopause
- Urinary Health including Interstitial Cystitis, Incontinence and Personalized Rehabilitation
- Screening and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Osteoporosis Care
- Surgical Services including Minimally Invasive Procedures and Access to the da Vinci® Robotic Equipment
Many of the above services can be provided by your Ohio County Family Care primary care provider by calling 270-504-1300.
For specialized gynecologic services and surgical treatment, please contact Ohio County Specialty Care at 270-730-5344 to schedule an appointment with Elizabeth Ottman, MD, Board-Certified OB/GYN.